Sunday, May 30, 2010

Underneath


Your face that always hid the pain that was there, Underneath.
The childlike innocence that i always kept complaining annoyed me.
And the intention to never hurt anyone around...
Struggling to understand why you do that, I have always been puzzled.

Rethinking all your acts in all kind of circumstances.
Reanalyzing all the words you said in every situation.
Revisualizing the fear on your face when you failed to make me smile,
Today, Very shocked, I cant help but ask the nature "why?"

Being trusted for making a difference,
I realised for what I am worth.

Incapable of accepting the fact, I did feel paralyzed.
Trying hard to not show on my face, what is in my mind,
Begging myself to remain the one I've always been to you,
I fight with myself everyday, every hour.

I didn't always care to return all the smiles I was given.
But now I am sure I want to.
And I am so determined I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment